Tuckers Funerals – 6 activities to help families remember at Christmas
At Christmas, there are many ways to acknowledge those who are no longer with us.
We wanted to share a few of these activities you can do with your family to honour and remember this year.
- Personalise a candle in memory of your loved one. There are many online tutorials available to help you create a special tribute to honour their memory.
- Buy or make a special Christmas decoration. You can use your favourite photos to make ornaments for the tree, or even print a group of photos to create a Christmas Photo Wreath.
- Purchase a special Christmas present for your loved one and then donate this to a local charity.
- Make a Memory Jar – Have a notepad and pen to write down special memories. Place these in a jar to then read on Christmas day or at any time.
- Bake your family favourite recipe and then deliver this to someone in need of Christmas cheer.
- Set a place at the Christmas table for your loved one and display a photo and/or place their favourite cushion on the chair.
During this festive season, may you find comfort in knowing someone special will never be forgotten.