Our role at Tuckers Funeral & Bereavement Service, as your funeral director, is to represent you and your family with absolute integrity, respect and discretion. We will do whatever we can to ensure you and your family are fully supported throughout the entire process.
An important and traditional element of Tuckers’ services is to assist with the practical aspects of a funeral. At this time we encourage you to focus on the love and memories you have shared, while our experienced funeral directors help you create a memorable and uplifting farewell.
Some of the funeral services we provide include:
- Transfer of the deceased.
- Mortuary Care.
- Obtaining the required legal certificates.
- Completion and lodgement of death registration forms.
- Placement of death and funeral notices in the newspapers.
- Liaising with clergy or funeral celebrants.
- Creation of audio visual memorial tribute.
- Organising location and timing with cemetery or crematorium.
- In-house printing and production of Service Booklets, Bookmarks, Thank you Cards, etc.
- Organising the personal finer funeral touches, such as floral arrangements, musicians etc.
- Bereavement Care, both before and after the funeral service.
Bereavement Care is an important part of Tuckers’ commitment to the community. For every family our funeral directors serve, our bereavement and aftercare services are available for all, including parents, spouses, children, siblings and friends.
Please contact us for more information.