Our Role as Your Funeral Director
Our role at Tuckers, as your funeral director, is to represent you and your family with absolute integrity, respect and discretion. We will do whatever we can to ensure you and your family are fully supported throughout the entire process.
An important and traditional element of Tuckers' services is to assist with the practical aspects of a funeral. At this time we encourage you to focus on the love and memories you have shared, while guiding you to create a memorable and uplifting farewell.
Some of the services we provide include;
- Transfer of the deceased
- Mortuary Care
- Obtaining the required legal certificates
- Completion and lodgement of death registration forms
- Placement of death and funeral notices in the newspapers
- Liaising with clergy or funeral celebrants
- Creation of audio visual tribute
- Organising location and timing with cemetery or crematorium
- In-house printing and production of Service Booklets, Bookmarks, Thank you Cards, etc.
- Organising the personal finer touches, such as floral arrangements, musicians, balloon release, etc.
- Bereavement Care, both before and after the funeral service
Bereavement Care is an important part of Tuckers commitment to the community. For every family that we serve, our bereavement and aftercare services are available for all including parents, spouses, children, siblings and friends.